Tip #1 - Change the Name
- Themes of Photography is a stupid title, make it something different
Tip #2 - Change the Layout
- Click on the large image
- Choose "Settings"
- Choose "Layout"
- Select either "Collage" or "Masonry" (these won't stretch or zoom in on your images
Tip #3 - Allow users to view images full-screen
- Click on the "Settings" button
- Choose the top item - "When clicking on an item"
- Select "Open in Expand" from the dropdown menu
Tip #4 - Make the Title and Description show up when the user hovers
- Click on "Design"
- Click on "Text and Background"
- Scroll down to "Description"
- Activate the toggle to the right
Tip #5 - Save your portfolio (make sure you spelled portfolio correctly)
- If you spelled portfolio incorrectly (and didn't indicate that on the address sheet), I may not be able to access it.
Tip #6 - Publish your portfolio
- Your portfolio can't be viewed online unless you click the "Publish" link